Mountains Fencing Club Inc.powered by TidyHQ
All coaches/volunteers/members/participants/spectators/visitors ('attendees') must abide by the NSW Government guidelines and Public Heath Orders, and follow all NSW Government protective measures including staying away if unwell and maintaining good hygiene practices.
In addition, all attendees must abide by the Club's code of conduct and the following Club Participation Principles:
Club Participation Principles
- do not attend if you are unwell, especially if you:
- have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (follow NSW Government guidelines on when to get tested and when to return to training)
- have tested positive to COVID-19
- sign in to the Club using the sign-in sheet or Club QR code
- it is recommended that you wear a mask when not enagaged in training
- sanitise your hands when entering the venue
- maintain a distance of at least 1.5m from others when not engaged in training
- place Club gear and equipment into provided washing bags and/or tubs after use
- sanitise equipment after use.